Friday, March 20, 2009

3OH!3, John Spengler, Basshunter

My new Group of the Moment -- 3OH!3.
I heard their song "Don't Trust Me" on the radio, looked them up later, and I was hooked. Album review to come later b/c I haven't listened to the whole thing yet.

And my Artist of the Moment -- Basshunter.
Kind of cheesy sometimes but I'm sucker for dance, plus I loove that he's Swedish. His album, "LOL <(^^,)>" (weirdest album title I've ever seen, wtf was he thinking?) is my favorite all around, but a few of my very favorite tracks of his come from his American-atized album "Now You're Gone," probably because I can understand more of what he's saying in them. You should definitely look up "DotA," "All I Ever Wanted" (those two are the same song, I think, except one is in Swedish [I'm guessing], and the other in English), and "Boten Anna."

Finally, my Singer/Songwriter of the Moment -- John Spengler.
I've liked this guy for a while, but I've never really mentioned him to anyone, and I figured it was time I did. My favorite tracks are "Never Better Of Alone," "And I Don't," and "It's All Right Wrong."

No comments:

Post a Comment